Did you know archery is one of the oldest arts still practiced today? Modern advancements in the equipment mean this sport is even more accessible to archers of any age. Come and give it a try at Elm Creek or Carver Park Reserve! Stationary ranges offer targets at a variety of distances, as well as a shooting tower. Or test your marksmanship with a walk–through range featuring multiple shooting stations.
Watch archery at our parks in action on YouTube!
Participants must read and understand all archery rules posted at the facility before entering the range area. Enter and use the range at your own risk. Practice safety, good sportsmanship, and common sense.
- Carver range is now open through Nov. 15; Elm Creek range is open year–round.
- Stay within boundaries of the archery range.
- Broadhead arrow use is permitted only at the designated 20–yard broadhead site in the stationary range.
- Alcoholic beverages and pets are not permitted.
- Three Rivers Parks does not rent archery equipment.
Carver Park Reserve Archery Range
Elm Creek Park Reserve Archery Range
Where to find it
What you need
A pass is required for archers. Youth age 15 and younger are free but must be accompanied by a paying adult.