retargeting pixels for Hyland Hills retargeting pixels for Hyland Hills retargeting pixels for Rennet  Race retargeting pixels for Rennet  Race

A Special Use Permit is required for all groups conducting organized events when using a park or trail facility. Use, facility and extraordinary service fees may apply. Call 763.559.6700 to arrange for a Special Use Permit.

Commercial/Professional Photography

• Commercial, Major Film, Advertisement, and Product photography on park property requires a permit which must be purchased in advance.
• Photography sessions must be scheduled at least two (2) weeks in advance.
• Participants may not climb on, move, or alter anything within the park.
• Sessions may not interfere with any other park programming or activities.
• Photo shoots may be restricted to specific areas of the park.
• Public areas may not be obstructed during the session.

Commercial Portrait Photographers can purchase an hourly permit at $25 per hour or an annual permit for $250. Sales tax not included.

Permits can be purchased through the Reservation office by calling 763.559.6700 or email

Hourly permits can be purchased at these locations:

Administrative Center
Baker Park Reserve - Operations Center
Bryant Lake Regional Park - Concessions (summer)
Carver Park Reserve - Campground (summer), Lowry Nature Center
Coon Rapids Dam Regional Park (summer)
Cleary Lake Regional Park - Visitor Center
Elm Creek Park Reserve - Chalet (winter), Eastman Nature Center, Swim Pond (summer)
Fish Lake Regional Park - Visitor Center (summer)
French Regional Park - Visitor Center
Gale Woods Farm - Education Building
Hyland Lake Park Reserve - Visitor Center, Richardson Nature Center, Hyland Hills Ski Area
Lake Minnetonka Regional Park - Swim Pond (summer)
Silverwood Park
The Landing

One hourly permit (of 1 hour) can be applied to an annual permit if the sticker is brought in for exchange within 2 weeks of purchase. Exchanges can be completed at the Administrative Center at 3000 Xenium Lane N, Plymouth, MN 55441.