Three Rivers offers idyllic natural spaces perfect for intimate gatherings of 50 people or less. Celebrate an achievement at an island pavilion, remember a loved one in a peaceful garden, or get married on a patio overlooking Silver Lake. Find the perfect setting for your next gathering.
Small gathering spaces are currently offered at Silverwood Park in St. Anthony. We plan to add more locations in the future. Maximum capacity for each space is 50 people.
A small forest clearing used for growing natural dyes and wild prairie grasses. This spot is ideal for small wedding ceremonies and has a quiet and intimate feel.
- Not paved, no electricity, built-in bench seating, chairs not allowed
Located behind the visitor center, this patio area is a shady spot that offers a view of the lake and closer access to the visitor center. Ideal for memorials and wedding ceremonies.
- Paved, electricity, chairs allowed, fireplace available by request
A large stage with seating built into the hillside. The Amphitheater is big and open with lots of room for kids to run around. Ideal for graduation parties, memorials and family reunions.
- Paved, built in seating, electricity available
Island Picnic Shelter
The Island Shelter is a short walk from the visitor center, across the bridge, in the center of our island. The space includes two charcoal grills and six covered picnic tables. Ideal for reunions and graduation and birthday parties.
- Paved, no electricity, picnic tables, charcoal grills, fire pit available by request
Each rental includes:
- Event attendant on site
- Outdoor spaces mowed/maintained
- Photo permit
- Free parking
- Event-specific signage
Rental Hours & Fees
Spaces are available April 1-Oct. 31 and can be reserved in four-hour timeframes:
- 10 AM-2 PM
- 4 PM-8 PM
- Monday-Thursday: $350/4 hours
- Friday and Saturday: $500/4 hours
- Sunday: $400/4 hours
Learn about catering, accommodations, florists and more on our preferred vendors page.
- 100% refund is available if cancelled within 7 days of booking
- Events cancelled more than 60 days before the event will receive 50% refund
- Events cancelled fewer than 60 days before the event will receive 25% refund
- Events cancelled fewer than 30 days before an event are not eligible for a refund.
If damage is done to Silverwood property, you will be assessed fees to cover the cost of the damages and labor for repairs, etc. Please be sure all members of your group are aware of Park District guidelines.
Make A Reservation
Reservations are available every day in the spring, summer and fall. Availability is based on other events and programs scheduled in the park. Specific dates can be determined at the time of reservation.
Weekend bookings (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) can be reserved no more than 60 days in advance. Bookings for Monday-Thursday can be made anytime.
Payment is due in full at the time of reservation. To make a reservation or learn more, complete the contact form below or call Mary Stennes at 763.694.2085.