The formal flower gardens at Noerenberg Memorial Gardens add natural beauty to your event. On display in the gardens are a wide variety of unusual annuals and perennials, an assortment of grasses and a large daylily collection. The site can accommodate up to 200 guests and features accessible brick pathways and an ornamental gazebo overlooking Lake Minnetonka. See reservation information.
Please note, terms of the Noerenberg donation prohibit food and beverages in the park, including wedding cake, soda or bottled water, champagne, etc.
• Sun Garden Site: capacity of up to 200 guests; canopies allowed
• Shade Garden Site: capacity of up to 120 guests; canopies not allowed
• Stairway Site: capacity of up to 100 guests; canopies allowed
• Grape Arbor Site: capacity of up to 200 guests; canopies allowed
• Colonnade Site: capacity of up to 100 guests; canopies not allowed
• Boathouse/Gazebo site: capacity of up to 48 guests
Rental Availability, Fees & Guidelines
Fees do not include sales tax.
The gardens are open from 8:00 AM–sunset daily, May 1 to mid-October. Weddings can be scheduled for the following:
• One-hour time frame (Monday–Thursday only): $350
• Three-hour time frame* (Friday–Sunday and holidays): $600
Chair rental is available at a cost of $2 per chair. Reservation fees exclude sales tax.
Review our guidelines: 2017 Wedding Ceremony Guidelines | Wedding Photography | Commercial Photography | Garden Tour